Update: June 23, 2014 7:15pm
The Imam's current illness is a result of an untreated abscess (Gum Infection) which has poisoned his system. Please request that Jamil Al-Amin#99974-555 is moved To Butner Medical Center in North Carolina, where comprehensive medical treatment is available.
Do not inquire about his health as that information cannot be provided to us. When contacting by phone, fax, or e-mail please use the following name and ID #: Jamil Abdullah Al-Amin #99974-555.
Be polite!! We do not want the prison to mistreat him because we have been rude.
- Lisa Gregory, Director of Health Services for The North Central Region of the Federal Bureau of Prisons – telephone number - 913-621-3939. Press 0 (Zero) for the operator. Leave a message if necessary.
- Call the Warden At ADMAX – 719-784-9464 – Leave a message if necessary.
- Choose Florence ADMAX USP
- In the Second Space, Include Your E-mail Address
- Voice Your Concerns and request that Jamil Al-Amin is Moved To Butner Medical Center in North Carolina
Federal Bureau of Prisons
320 First Street,
NW Washington, DC 20534
Phone: (202) 307-3198