Jamil Al-Amin #99974-555, formerly known as H.Rap Brown, was wrongfully convicted in The State of Georgia. Imam Jamil was housed in solitary confinement at Supermax in Florence,Colorado for seven years. He was transferred to Canaan USP, in Waymart, PA but, is now in Tucson Arizona.
NATIONAL DAY OF ACTION FOR IMAM JAMIL (H. Rap Brown) SEPTEMBER 16th 2016
NATIONAL DAY OF ACTION FOR IMAM JAMIL (H. Rap Brown)
IMAM JAMIL ACTION NETWORK ORGANIZATION (I JAN)
I JAN IS PROMOTING A NATIONAL DAY OF ACTION FOR IMAM JAMIL ON SEPTEMBER 16th 2016. ON THAT DAY WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO PERFORM A PHYSICAL ACTION AT YOUR PLACE OF WORSHIP, OR YOUR ORGANIZATION LOCATION IN RECOGNITION OF IMAM JAMIL. SUGGESTIONS TO YOUR ABILITY
1. ONE MINUTE OF SILENT PRAYAR
2. DISCUSS IMAM JAMIL’S MEDICAL AND LEGAL STATUS AND HIS CONTRLBUTION TO AMERICA WITH YOUR FAMILY OR GROUP.
3. CALL IN YOUR LOCAL RADIO STATION TO DISCUSS IMAM JAMIL
4. SEND A GET WELL CARD OR LETTER TO IMAM JAMIL.
5. HAVE A DINNER WITH PROCEEDS GOING TO IMAM JAMIL’S JUSTICE FUND.
6. HAVE A PANEL DISCUSSION ON HOW TO HELP IMAM JAMIL.
7. HAVE A RALLY OR DEMONSTRATION IN YOUR AREA TO FREE IMAM JAMIL.
IMAM JAMIL ABDULLAH AL-AMIN 99974-555
FOR MORE INFO. USP TUCSON U.S. PENITENTIARY
CALL 678-499-8351 P.O. BOX 24550 TUCSON, AZ .85734